40cm*40cm Medical Sterilization Non Woven Fabric for Medical Packing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Units/Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 40cm*40cm
- Usage: Hospital
- Pattern: Dot
- Technics: Spun-Bonded
- Weight Range: 45GSM
- Grade: Domestic
- Color: Blue
- Specification: 40cm*40cm, 200 sheets per box
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Anti-Tear, Waterproof, Anti-Static, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Pull, Mothproof
- Style: Dyed
- Width: 40cm*40cm
- Application: Disposable Supplies
- Size: 40cm*40cm
- Trademark: JUSHA
- Origin: China
JUSHA medical SMMS nonwoven sterilization wraps are produced in 10, 000 class clean workshop, which is beyond the general medical packaging material cleanliness requirements of 100, 000 class, and set up a new industry quality standard in the field of medical nonwoven packaging materials. They are applicable to various kinds of sterilization such as ethylene oxide, radiation, high-pressure steam, electron beam, plasma and so on. They get certification authority for double packaging resistive strain rate of 99 percent above and bacteria-block valid date for up to 180 days.
Disposable Non woven Universal Pack Model:
1.30cm x 30cm
2.40cm x 40cm
3.50cm x 50cm
4.60cm x 60cm
5.70cm x 70cm
6.80cm x 80cm
7.90cm x 90cm
8.100cm x 100cm
9.120cm x 120cm
10.130cm x 130cm
11.150cm x 150cm
1. A multilayer 100% synthetic non-woven material specifically developed to provide high tear strength;
2. Soft, drapable 100% polypropylene nonwoven is virtually lint free and helps protect wrapped contents from contamination;
3. It offers a high level hydrostatic head property and thus a high level protection against fluid and particles;
4. Good air permeability is preserved, which is an important criteria for Ethylene Oxide Sterilization;
5. It has a very low shrinkage rate after steam sterilization process;
6. It has a strong resistance to tears and punctures;
7. Softness is preserved and it is easy to fold and work with;
8. It is produced in 10, 000 grade clean workshop, which is beyond the general medical packaging material cleanliness requirements of 100, 000 grade;
9. It is applicable to various kinds of sterilization such as ethylene oxide, radiation, high-pressure steam, electron beam, plasma and so on;
10. It gets authority certification for double packaging resistive strain rate of 99 percent above and bacteria-block valid date for up to 180 days.
Established in March 1996, Jusha Medical has such subsidiaries as Nanjing Jusha Commercial & Trading Co., Ltd., Nanjing Jusha Medical Display Technology Co., Ltd. And Hong Kong Jusha Medical Technology Group Co., Ltd. We specialize in the supply of digital visualized solutions and the R&D, production and sales of advanced medical devices.
We carry out a strict system of internal quality system, rewarding users with excellent quality. Our factory has passed the certification of ISO9001, ISO13485 and ISO14001 quality management systems. We hold a certificate of free trade and marketing. Our products have passed the certification of FDA, CE, CB and CFS.
We have been developing market in cooperation with such industry leaders as Siemens, Germany; BD, USA; Medrad, USA; Steris, USA; Horiba ABX, France; Kodak, USA; And Codonics, USA. Our products cover such sectors as medical imaging, medical inspection, medical consumables and infection control, and our service network fully covers China.
In the near future, we will continue to work hard in the sectors of professional display and sensing & control, with developing more convenient and practical high-tech medical products and relieving patients' pain to the maximum as our duty-bound missions. We will develop Jusha into a world-famous high-tech enterprise of professional display and medical treatment, trying to achieve our ultimate goal: Working hard for the health of human beings.